Next week (15-17 June 2009) the annual Mastering SAP Technologies conference will take place in Brisbane. There will be 12 tracks packed with technical SAP content and lots of international presenters.
At the conference, I will be facilitating two workshops focused on SAP/Microsoft interoperability. The workshops will be run as interactive sessions for a relatively small group of people where knowledge sharing is highly encouraged. Both sessions will also include live demos of real-life SAP/Microsoft interoperability
SAP/Microsoft interoperability and business process solutions
- Interoperability strategies for enhanced accessibility, usability and collaboration
- Case studies in the following: InfoPath forms, Office Business Applications (OBAs), Smart Clients, Web and portal solutions, Mobile solutions
- Examine the tools provided by both SAP and Microsoft to make this possible
- Critical Success Factors for SAP/Microsoft integration
SAP/Microsoft interoperability and portal solutions
- Comparison between NetWeaver Portal and Microsoft SharePoint
- Interoperability between the two portal products and how to share content between them
- Bringing IViews into SharePoint and Web Parts into Enterprise Portal
Each of the workshops are scheduled to run three times giving everyone an opportunity to fit them in between all the other great sessions. Download the full details about the the workshops from here. I look forward to see you there!