06 November, 2012

See you at the SharePoint Conference in Las Vegas

Next week it's time for the biggest SharePoint event of the year, Microsoft's own SharePoint show in Las Vegas. I'm looking forward to catching up with many friends in the community from around the world. I'll be anchored in the Winshuttle booth talking about ERP integration and business critical processes with anyone who is interested. Swing by or reach out to me on Twitter (@kalsing).

I have a scheduled partner theater session at 7.20 pm on the Sunday night about how SharePoint can be a platform for delivering on Gartner's Pace-Layered Application Strategy. I'll barely be back from a visit to Winshuttle Labs in India, so my colleague Jeff Shuey is going to cover for me. Jeff's an awesome presenter so don't miss it!

A pace-layered application strategy around your ERP
For ERP-centric business processes, there is an increasing gap between business users’ need for optimization and innovation and IT professionals’ goals of reducing costs, maximizing security and standardizing technologies. Learn how SharePoint can bridge this gap and become your platform of innovation in business critical applications, enabling you to quickly respond to ever-changing business conditions.

No comments: